Thursday, August 03, 2006

getting close to gone!

after a couple days of stress stress stress stress i can finally relax.
with huge huge thanks to these fine four individuals.
that's cindy, david, patricia, and champ (another david).
they helped me move all my boxes from my crap hole (it really is a crap-hole, i'm hoping the ceiling waits to fall in AFTER i leave).
patricia had her car filled up of boxes and champ was in charge of the over-flow boxes car. david and cindy made the whole process of getting the boxes out of my apartment as easy as jello (i'd say pie, but pie is hard to make. especially if you are me and make the crust from scratch).



So, then it was dinner at chuch with marjorie, rene, patricia, cindy and champ. it was so yummy! chuch is a thai resturant.

this is the black pepper duck... so good.
duck you say? but princess! you don't eat meat!! what is going on, you say?
it's TOFU!!!!!!!!
i have no idea what duck tastes like (i've actually been told that this is better than real duck) but oh my goodness... so so so so so so yum yum!!!

sad sad, it was my last evening with rene as he is going off on fun adventures tomorrow...

we just HAD to finish off the chuch with some ice cream. i had a scoop of lavender with a scoop of chocolate with red sea salt. oh yes, it sounds crazy, in fact i was a disbeliever. but last saturday i learnt my lesson. lavender ice cream does not taste like what i imagine my bag that i put in the dryer tastes like.


last saturday was another chuch and ice cream day. this time it was my last evening with rhiannon. booooo. but first it was montreal adventures with cindy! i got a crepe from a window. this was very exiting for me. seriously. it was on my to do list of things to do before leaving montreal. what fun. go up to a window and get a crepe!!!

ah sigh...
getting closer to my new adventures ...

rhiannon and james







rene, silly muffin.

5 Comments:

At 4/8/06 03:44, Blogger ramblingblogger said...

MMM I miss chuch. French people don't know what to do with vegetarians so I keep getting bad and unfulfilling salads :( I'm sorry I can't be there for the final BBQ....

 
At 4/8/06 12:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm commenting because i know how important it is to leave comments. i like how heavily featured I am in this post. MEEE!

 
At 10/8/06 05:53, Blogger ramblingblogger said...

princess! I hope everything is going well and the stress has at least levelled off. Am thinking of you - looking forward to hearing from a happy kelsey :)

 
At 12/8/06 17:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsey! I haven't heard from you since you left! Even if you're too busy to send emails you should make a post so we can all get some kelsey goodness!

-from your secret admirer (whose name is probably at the top of this comment, oops!)

 
At 14/8/06 13:50, Blogger daavid said...

Hellooooo...?
Kelsey Llyn.
Where are you?
Hope you're doing fine.
I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home