Sunday, May 28, 2006

Duck Vindaloo

Duck vindaloo, involves cooking duck in hot oil.
which is what happened last night.

Stanley Cup finals for the oil!!!! Yippie!
I went to a party last night, i figured there was a good chance of there being a tv (i am tv-less) and i wanted to watch the game. YAY for cory! AND you knew things were going to go well when on the way david, monika and I went to pick up some beer and TUBORG was on SPECIAL!!! sweet!!! so there was tuborg, there was hockey and there were bathrooms with windows. that last part is rather strange.

AND

MARJORIE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she got back on friday night. patricia, cindy and i decided to surprise her at the airport! i knew the date that marjorie was getting back, and cindy knew the airline and patricia did detecting and found flight information. good thing there was only one flight coming in from london! signs were made and so were plans. cindy was to patrol the area where the travelers get out and i was to check the outside perimeter to see if marjorie was already out and patricia was to park the car. But somehow marjorie was able to sneak past the inner defenses and the OUTER patrol, good thing "eagle-eyes" patricia entered the terminal when she did. She made the comment "shouldn't we be over there where there is a girl with dark hair and a brown jacket and looks like marjorie?" might be a good idea. It was marjorie and we ran up like crazy-folk with our welcome back signs and surrounded her! HAPPY!

3 Comments:

At 28/5/06 18:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! I wish you were here to watch it with us. Me and Riva have been having grand old times watching hockey, but it feels empty without you (and Ken). It'd be far more exciting if you guys were here!

 
At 29/5/06 08:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never suspected you had grown into such a hockey fan Kels. I mean, I know you’ve been to a few games courtesy of myself and Steve, but that you actually wanted to watch a game on your own accord comes as a bit of a surprise to me. Don’t get me wrong, though, I’m thrilled you’re enjoying this cup run by the Oil as much as I am. I am curious, however, to know the extent of your transformation into a hockey fan over the past couple of years. Will you be going on any toy runs to buy hockey action figures with me and Steve when we’re back in Edmonton? I hear there’s a sweet Oilers three pack coming out.

Oh, and GO OILERS!!

 
At 29/5/06 14:59, Blogger Princess Tuborg said...

ken: there is a difference between watching hockey and playing with dolls that happen to look like hockey players!! tea hee!

megie: i'm having troubles leaving you comments!!!

go oilers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home