Monday, May 15, 2006

5 and 5!!!

oh my oh my!!!
there are 5 weeks left before the thesis is due!
there are also 5 chapters that i still need to finish the first drafts of.

oh my.

but things are not as grim as that.
3 chapters are waiting for me to get/make pretty pictures.

but to keep me from stressing out, i've got my yarn.
or perhaps it's better to say, to keep me from writing, i've got my yarn.

on another note, the triple caramel ice cream at ben and jerry's is super yum yum.

i got another knitting book today.
notice how easy it is for me to get back to the topic of knitting?
it's all lace!!!! oh super fun!!!!!!!!!!

and this website is pretty wicked fun.
it's been rather rainy. getting me into the vancouver mind set.

oh yeah, i'm moving to vancouver after i become a master.
they have stores there that sell just cupcakes!!!

what a magical land.

also, juliette the cow was returned to rene. and thusly so was my pink ribbon of power. with the pink ribbon of power and the mysterious thesis pellets that arrived on my desk, i will be unstoppable in my conquest of "the thesis".

5 Comments:

At 16/5/06 12:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master? How about, Mistress Kelsey, but without the stress.

 
At 17/5/06 13:55, Blogger ramblingblogger said...

No, it's master as in Master Princess!!

 
At 17/5/06 15:12, Blogger Joe said...

You can't just call yourself a Princess. Also, maybe you should explain the name Missy. (Danish Beer?)

 
At 17/5/06 15:27, Blogger Joe said...

I just came across this.. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/48461

 
At 17/5/06 18:54, Blogger Princess Tuborg said...

ooooh an origin story!!!

okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home