Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Birthday!!!

Yes, yes, it is true, my birthday has come and gone a while ago. BUT there are some birthday presents WORTH waiting for. Especially when it's a whole bunch of chocolate arriving in the middle of stress-ville. I will finally get to have some tim tams after helping ken take oh so many pictures of them at Christmas time, but never getting the prize. These dangerous tim tams are stacked on top of three bags of mini kitkat bars!!!!!! mango flavored! and grape and green tea! FUN! there were oh so many treats!!! yay! for having a brother that knew to wait until the end of my thesis writing to send me pressies!

the best part was the mix cd!!! Thank you ever so much ken!!!! perhaps this will get you an acknowledgement!!! tea hee!

and OH my check this out!!
today was an exciting day.

and xmm hates me. but i will get my revenge....
in the mean time i think i will have a dangerous laison with a tim tam.

and we are not talking about hockey. GAH!

2 Comments:

At 6/6/06 21:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. no hockey. i heart tim tams.

 
At 7/6/06 12:35, Blogger AA said...

I just found your website and thought I would drop a line saying how much I miss you - I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home