Wednesday, July 26, 2006

pickles on my head

tonight i put a pickle on my forehead.
so did james.
because i wasn't alone with pickles on my head, i wasn't weird. just silly.


AND whoa boy! silly! let's talk about liquor stores in the ottawa area!
not really silly, more like happy.
on the weekend i went to ottawa to visit with Laura and chris and maggie (the cat). we went on adventures to a SAQ warehouse where there are taps coming out of the wall with a never ending supply of vodka/rum/rye/... and you just fill up you bottle! crazy talk!
i think some random stranger thought i was talking the crazy when i found all these mini bottles of vodka and suggested that we buy a whole bunch and have a vodka bottle bath.
i didn't mean to take the vodka out the bottle... well only if it was to be drunk. silly stranger.



and we went on yarn store adventures. i didn't buy as much as cindy when she was off in toronto (holey-moley that crazy girl) but i'm happy with trying out my new sock yarn.

and there was more drinking and more liquor stores and there was a guy getting medical attention on the street. we were informed that he was a crack-head picking a fight. then our information bringer also said something about that being the reason he was a pothead: he would much rather be mellow. interesting point of view.

it was mucho fun to be with a kitty again.

and mucho mucho fun to have girly chat with laura until 3:30 am while drinking sangria... and doing some knitting under the influence. oh silly me.



oh! and we went on fun adventures to some place that was close to a big body of water. i like looking at boats. and there were so many ducks in the water. and on the way back to the car from the marina we come across some live music. some kind of swing-jazz type group (i'm pretty bad at putting genres on music). and then there was dancing to be had. on of the songs was about going to montreal. and yes my friends that is was i did. a couple hours after that song was played i was back on the bus to montreal after having a fantastic weekend in ottawa area with laura, chris and maggie.



laura is such an angel.

5 Comments:

At 28/7/06 13:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a witness to the pickles!!! Oh, wait, no, I only reallywitnessed the cookies on Keslsey's head. I guess I can't be a witness to your non-craziness... But I think you are so non-crazy! In a good way!!!

 
At 28/7/06 13:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a witness to the pickles!!! Oh, wait, no, I only really witnessed the pickles on Keslsey's head. I guess I can't be a witness to your non-craziness... But I think you are so non-crazy! In a good way!!!

 
At 28/7/06 21:32, Blogger Princess Tuborg said...

i did also have cookies on my head when i was trying to describe what oreo the cat looks like.
that's not crazy, right?

 
At 29/7/06 13:51, Blogger Joe said...

This is kind of amusing. http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATThallowig.html

 
At 30/7/06 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i was there to put a pickle on my head. and not at work like i have been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home