Sunday, July 01, 2007

i don't get it....

hello all that read this thing.
could one of you please explain to me how the edmonton oilers make GOOD decisions when trading? cuz i'm just thinking they are at some crack party and i wasn't invited to.

in other news: i finished a pair of TOFU socks!!! pictures to come!

and i tried a new tea house here in van. well new to me. i got some yum yum white tea!!! and i think there is a new tea drinking place to open tomorrow!!! YEEEEHAW! and it's right down the street from me!!!!!

now it's time to see some fireworks. while sitting on a beach. happy canada day.

5 Comments:

At 3/7/07 05:03, Blogger Patricia said...

I wasn't invited to the crack party either. It sounds like fun. And fireworks on a beach sounds like fun, too! Much better than Canada day in Strasbourg. These Strasbourgians really don't know how to celebrate Canada!

 
At 3/7/07 21:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what the Oilers are doing. But...I have nothing. They're pretty disappointing of late...

 
At 10/7/07 06:22, Blogger ramblingblogger said...

tofu socks????

 
At 13/7/07 13:42, Blogger AA said...

What is this thing you call "Oilers"? I do not know this word and think that you're making it up.

-Aimee A

 
At 31/7/07 20:16, Blogger Unknown said...

So the socks are edible? At least if your feet are clean? Have fun in Montreal! I might show up in Vancouver some time in the fall...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home