Sunday, February 04, 2007

the stuff and the things

something ever so exciting has just happened!!! for the last, oh MONTH and MORE i've been fighting with this silly silly integration program problem. should of been simple, just go to NR and get the subroutine, yeah. simple.
and the princess is ever so slow.
but some playing with things has made it finally WORK!
it was an issue with the NR subroutine i took. GAH! silly me trusting that.

AT ANYRATE!
there is fireball machine at the Pit, i FINALLY talked tyron into trying the good stuff that comes out of it. i didn't think that it would be so hard to talk him into it.... but just like programming sometimes things take some effort.
it was pretty fun. fireball. from a machine. it has a button that says "press here". Wo0T! it has the same effect as putting fireball in the fridge, but recall: button.

AND there was some MUSIC! saw Deerhoof on friday night avec rob. super fun. had a friendship opportunity. if you listen to the deerhoof you might be laughing right now. or perhaps just chuckling... super fun!

i saw the latest version of pride and Prejudice. got to say, not much beats the A&E version. but it's good when you don't exactly have 6 hours to devot to a movie.

i was knitting a shawl. i found out that i THINK i dropped a stitch, i don't know what i did, but it doesn't look all that nice. now i'm forced to tink (you know knit backwards.. oh ha ha ha i'm on fire tonight!) not all that fun, but i will be much happier with the finished product.

and i'm thinking there may be some vancouver poutine in my near future. it will get me warmed up for when i return to montreal.

oh! and there have been socks finished. i just have to take the pictures...
and did you see the new interweave? some very fun socks in there!

4 Comments:

At 5/2/07 13:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am staying at TRIUMF house when I'm there for the thursday and friday nights. I'm tres excited.

 
At 5/2/07 16:48, Blogger daavid said...

i like the title of this post

 
At 6/2/07 14:12, Blogger Alex said...

hey I need dates and times to pick you up (at the airport) Call me. And check out my sock progress! Almost got a 2nd one! whoo-hoo! No 2nd sock syndrom for me. well almost, but I beat it!

 
At 13/2/07 07:55, Blogger Joe said...

I refuse to watch the newer version because I like the A&E version so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home