Wednesday, December 27, 2006

back in the E-town (for now)

so it is the christmas time. a time for rum, pressies and family. as such i headed my way back to the E-town (or more precisely, the Sherwood Forest park place). but it wasn't just "okay pack, gotta get back". oh no.
when i was suppose to be packing on the 18th, i was really drinking with the MOST boys and getting smashy-smashy with a baseball bat on a computer and watching people throw stuff out a window (Jason tried to throw his supervisor out the window!!! naughy naughty!) but i must say, it was a great way to spend the evening
so that left me needing to get my packing done before my flight on the 19. but first brunch with rob, CINDY and Aaron was to be had!!! fun fun fun fun! it was a great way to start the day off. then i had to get to the airport. and ran into none other then Mr. Kory Stevens on the bus! we had planned to meet at the airport, but there he was getting on my bus! sweet!
then well, getting home and being greeted by something ever so wonderful. yay for my brother!

like i said: YAY! you all know what that is right?

then there was some days of programming and watching CSI. YEAH! multi-tasking!
i saw the new James bond movie as well with my bro and riva. and of course it made me silly. oh nelly, i found the movie to be such a giggle fest! and having brunch with friends from high school. super-uber fun. it's great that we are all still in contact. this is us:



okay then there was the annual christmas eve thing at my mom's. i was able to trick getting a sweeeeet tic-tac-toe game! it's with shot glasses. YEAH!

then christmas day at my aunt's for some tasty food. wo0t!

and boxing day was spent CURLING. and get this: i did NOT make a complete fool of myself! and my team WON!!! and i fell down NEVER! i know, you don't believe me. but believe it. i didn't completely suck! and NO BRUISES! YEAH!

and then there was today. got to meet up with alex (she's in the pic up there) and had TEA! and i was gifted with a SWEEEEEET tea mug! there is this little bucket that you put the tea in and a strainer that you sip through, you know so you are not drinking the tea leaves. it's pretty darn awesome. perhaps i don't need a tea ball after all....

and check this out. i think it's pretty funny.

i hope that your seasonal time was super fantastic.

3 Comments:

At 28/12/06 11:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG kelsey, that tic-tac-toe drinking game is like following me! We won it at the Chemi Semi and then I won another one at the Physics departmental party! Gah! And now you won it!!! And what is in that bottle that your brother got for you???

 
At 29/12/06 19:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Kels, you did really well for yourself at curling. I should know; I was there. You beat my team. Curse you.

 
At 30/12/06 01:04, Blogger Princess Tuborg said...

that, my friend, would be my SPECIAL friend. it's rum. wo0t!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home